Architectural Design Co-ordinator
Application Reference Number: 0236
Location: Battersea, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 12/02/2021
Job Purposed: Assist and provide an architectural design service across Berkeley St Edward developments for off plan sales and main scheme delivery in a detailed and creative form whilst facilitating the design department's requirements.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist in scheme optimisation from planning to sales and production
- Assist in collaborating with the in house teams to develop innovative schemes, adhering to company standards and brand guidelines
- Assist in reviewing and challenging consultant design proposals and specifications, offering design solutions to ensure the final proposals are innovative and of an exceptional quality
- Collaborate with project teams throughout the design process to provide clear and concise design information, ensuring the concept integrity is maintained
- Assist in the production of presentation documents for the Management Team and the BSE Board
- Preparation of presentation material for Berkeley Group as and when required.
- Ensure the Architectural Design manager is appraised of all current projects.
- Assist in resolving day-to-day problems as they arise by preparing solutions
Post planning, pre-start, sales
- Assist in the optimisation of planning schemes where required
- Coordinated floor plans for sales brochure.
- Assist marketing team to produce relevant information for sales brochure production including sales plans, CGI's etc.
- Assist marketing teams and facilitate with the production of the sales collateral including but not limited to; brochure plans, models, CGIs etc.
- Source suitable materials and suppliers to achieve design concept in most cost effective manner.
- Assist the design team in the production of design collateral such as sample boards, customer choices.
- Assist and facilitate in the creation of technical sales specification for brochure production
- Assist and facilitate in the creation of base build technical specifications
- Ideally 2 years' experience within the interior design industry; property developer experience a bonus
- Proficient in CAD (Vectorworks or AutoCAD) / Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.).
- Understands principles of construction from design and technical perspective.
- Proven creative and administrative skill set.
- Proven ability to think creatively and provide creative design solutions
- Ability to work as part of a wider team, able and willing to engage actively with colleagues
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below