Application Reference Number: 0224
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Woolwich, South East London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 05/02/2021
Job Purposed: To assist the Marketing Manager with the daily activities of the Marketing department, including the implementation of various elements of the marketing mix, the branding of developments, managing press events, undertaking market research, internal communication, corporate presentations, events and exhibitions.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing the media schedule - thinking of innovative ways to market the development via press, outdoor media and digital media, to include social media.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns using Google Analytics, Web trends, SEO and PPC to access their impact tracking conversion rates and web traffic.
- Thinking of innovative UK events, planning and executing these.
- ICM management of the Berkeley Homes Website.
- Management of Rightmove + Zoopla, refreshing content and copy weekly, online creative, banners and MPU's.
- Booking, coordinating and managing email campaigns to the Berkeley Homes and portal databases.
- Creating, managing and delivering sales signage, flags and hoarding.
- Co-ordination with the international Berkeley Offices making sure they are fully stocked with necessary marketing collateral.
- Managing the preparation, planning and management of all overseas exhibitions, ensuring collateral arrives on time, layouts of rooms, lightboxes, adverts, edm's, model movement and ensure the offices have everything they need.
- Implementation and management of all other promotional activities.
- Delivery of marketing tools to assist the sales process including the development models, CGI imagery, interactive apartment finders, promotional videos and fly-throughs.
- Planning, concept development and execution of marketing campaigns in line with sales events.
- Assist with production of award entries.
- Maintain various schedules for marketing activity, events, awards, contacts, agency rosters.
- Coordinating and booking photographer and ensuring imagery is added to the Image Database and labelled correctly.
- Assist with the development of residents' newsletter to be produced on a quarterly basis.
- Collation of community stories and liaison between PR agency and external stakeholders in the development of these.
- Assist with organisation of community events such as residents' parties, fetes and promotional events.
- Meeting and managing external agencies to ensure all project lead objectives are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring Berkeley Group Branding and Approval Protocols are adhered to at all times.
- Experience working in a similar role, preferably for a property developer or within the property industry.
- Marketing degree desired.
- Demonstrated experience using design software (Photoshop, InDesign etc) preferred but not essential.
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with working with Microsoft dynamics C360.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and process-driven.
- Excellent attention to detail, including the ability to effectively review and proof read all marketing material.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below