Purchase Ledger Assistant
Application Reference Number: 0223
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 05/02/2021
Job Purposed: To provide a professional and timely accounting service in respect of payments of invoices and expenses through the Purchase Ledger.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Managing Supplier Accounts and Staff Accounts
- To ensure all relevant documentation related to payment of invoices is accurate and attached, such as bank details and company addresses
- To provide point of contact with suppliers who may have queries regarding outstanding invoices and assist in resolving these queries
- Matching and processing invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and tracking utilities
- Tracking and managing meter readings
- Support Financial Controller and Assistant Accountant as required
- Motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Good organisational skills
- Professional approach and high level of discretion.
- Team player, willing to learn and get involved with a wide range of tasks
- Ability to work on own initiative and generate solutions.
- IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below