Customer Service Administrator
Application Reference Number: 0197
Function: Customer Service
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 08/01/2021
Job Purposed: Working as a member of the Customer Services and providing a high level of care to the customer post occupation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process work sheets from Customer Service visits, assess works required and manage rectification, issue defect notices to sub-contractors.
- Maintain the Customer Service Database, log all calls and complete all reports and administration documents as required.
- Ensure Operatives diaries are manages, book in works and act on feedback.
- Book the Welcome meetings within 3 days of completion with the customer.
- Ensure that all reported defects are dealt with in a cost effective, timely and professional manner to the satisfaction of the purchaser
- Ensure that any major issues are reported to the Senior Customer Service Manager immediately
- Identify common complaints/defects and report to Senior Customer Service Manager
- Ensure that all NHBC resolutions are escalated and communicated appropriately
- Experience supporting an office with administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ability to display a tactful and assertive attitude
- Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations
- Good awareness of Health & Safety in construction
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to remain calm and patient whilst working under pressure
- Have strong organisational, people management, planning and negotiation skills
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below