Project Sales Manager
Application Reference Number: 0195
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 05/02/2021
Job Purposed: As a Project Sales Manager you will support the Head of Sales as well as motivate and coach the Sales Consultants to enable customers to identify and purchase a new home from us and ensure they receive an exemplar service throughout the process.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the overall day to day running of The Green Quarter Marketing Suite including the show apartments.
- Achieve and exceed set targets for The Green Quarter.
- Maximise prices at The Green Quarter.
- Attend sales meetings to provide ideas for enhancing sales performance.
- Review and process Anti Money Laundering Information.
- Progress reservations and manage the progression of all sales with the team to ensure reservations exchange in an efficient time frame.
- Manage the team to ensure not only that all leads are fully followed up with but there is a strong sense of proactivity in terms of callouts.
- Responsibility for delivering the daily report and weekly report, as well as maintenance of the Master Schedule and sales database, C360.
- Manage main launches and ad hoc events at The Green Quarter.
- Implement Berkeley Group's continuous drive for the Sales Team to deliver excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deal with a varied customer base in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Issue a monthly market research report on competitors.
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends included) .
- Motivational and coaching skills
- A proven track record of managing Sales Teams
- Strong sales progression experience
- Solid understanding of Help to Buy
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below