Production Team PA
Application Reference Number: 0193
Position Type: 12 months fixed-term
Application End Date: 08/01/2021
Job Purposed: To provide administrative support to the production team as well as working closely with the senior management/director staff as a PA. This role will also include providing relief switchboard cover as and when required.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Scheduling meetings
- Completing expenses
- Providing administrative support such as printing, scanning copying.
- Maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Take notes or dictation at meetings.
- Organising and maintaining diaries.
- Scheduling Directors H&S Visits and typing up findings creating a Credit360 Report.
Production Team Support
- Assisting the Commercial team with PSI's (Project Specific Instructions), Recommendations, and Variation Orders via tracking the documents, printing and posting, binding and uploading to the Sharepoint.
- Assisting the Commercial and Accounts team with contractor's insurance and H&S renewals.
- Process of adding new contractors to the introduction and Call Off database.
- Assisting the Technical team with Consultant Approvals/ Recommendations, tracking the documents, raising purchase orders, loading payment schedules on to the fee schedule and filing.
- Updating technical trackers - Appointment Tracker, Consultant PI Tracker and Road & Sewer Bonds Tracker.
- Assisting in the completions of KPI spreadsheets on a quarterly basis.
- Distributing, tracking and uploading of documents such as Green Forms.
Administrative Support -
- Sickness reporting
- Organising training
- Booking meeting rooms
- Updating production teams holiday record and holiday calendar.
- General office administration duties including sorting mail, answering phones, dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Must have a good understanding of windows, excel and Microsoft office.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below