Application Reference Number: 0190
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 18/12/2020
Job Purposed: This is a key secretarial role supporting a busy construction site and assisting with duties from the Project Manager, Construction, Commercial and Technical Teams.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Process Contractor Induction/CSCS Records and tracking and filing
- RAMS reviews tracking and filing.
- Issue Friday pack emails to contractors with H&S TBT focus bulletins, Sustainability TBT Bulletins, H&S Health TBT Bulletins. Check to see what forms have been raised and completed by the contractors on Fieldview and update trackers.
- Maintain tracking records for toolbox talks, Site Inspections, Good Order Cards
- Put interventions and Discipline cards on to Credit 360 and SharePoint.
- Process any Green Cards and issue vouchers, upload details onto SharePoint
- Collate materials delivery notes and sent to accounts in a timely manner.
- Process Invoices for authorisation.
- Type up programmes and send to contractors.
- Process white card payments for contractors.
- Data input of waste collections to Waste Data Tool.
- Upload Waste tickets to Shared Drive
- Review plant, tools etc on hire
- Scan daily driver rules and Gateman vehicle checks to Shared Drive
- Update of Demo and Handover Snagging tracker with CS and issue
- Update Project Manager's calendar of events for next week and issue site diary to site team
- Stock check of supplies, consumables, cleaning products, first aid kit etc. and order from Tiger supplies.
- Stock check of stationery, paper and toner for plotter and copiers. Order accordingly
- Manage meeting diary for Project team and chase updates before next meeting and issue agenda
- Confirm bookings for onsite meeting rooms and maintain
- Headcount from daily signing in sheets
- Send out Monthly Focus TBT's to all contractors and update trackers when they are completed
- Monthly collection of sustainability data from site utility meters and upload data to Credit 360
- Upload all fuel receipts onto CR360•Update Sustainability board with latest data
- Monthly Contractor Performance Board. Upload data to SharePoint
- Facilitate Contractor Supervisor meetings with H & S. Take minutes.
- Update of Workforce Analysis/apprentices on site.
- Regular update of H&S folder Risk Register, Temporary works, CDM, CPP, Emergency Response
- Take minutes of Risk Review meetings with PM and Supervisors and issue
- Archive Fieldview and update as necessary
- Sustainability Pre Inspection preparation and close out of any actions.
- Considerate Constructors Scheme Champion. Preparation of site and evidence for assessment visits including newsletters.
- Meet and greet all visitors, ensuring signed in and out.
- Deal with any IT issues within the compound
- Production of signs and posters as required.
- Maintain clean and tidy offices
- Process Annual Leave forms and maintain diary and wall calendar
- Process PPE requests
- Greet any visitors and deal with deliveries that come to the Project Office
- Produce any letters to be sent out to residents/neighbours of any works that may cause disruption
- Maintain diary of all training for site team and put onto central diary
- Laminate internal plot signs for Site Managers as required
- Liaise with contractors to assist move over to new system 'Fieldview' and manage from there with trackers and raised forms
- Support Senior Site Administrator with ad hoc duties with flexibility
- To become a trained Mental Health First Aider
- Any other Ad-Hoc duties
- Experience supporting an office with administrative tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Highly Organised
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Attention to Detail
Please note our standard working hours are 7:30am until 4pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below