Customer Experience Manager
Application Reference Number: 0186
Function: Customer Service
Location: Aldgate, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 18/12/2020
Job Purposed: To assist the customer experience team to ensure an efficient pro-active service is provided to our customers in line with company procedures and objectives, from reservation through to the end of the 2 year warranty period.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Coach and train staff focussed on personal development and succession planning through talent management.
- Deliver the project in accordance with the business forecast and budget
- Deliver world class customer service measured through the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 80+
- To ensure compliance with Customer Service Department processes, procedures and reporting
- Adhere to group Health and Safety standards
- Act in accordance with company culture and values of 'Our Vision' commitment to be a world class business generating long-term value by creating successful, sustainable places where people aspire to live
- Maintaining and building relationships with existing customers
- Ensure that all units are taken into stock within the time scales provided
- Make sure that the stock apartments are ready for Director sign off and are defect free prior to notice being served
- Demonstrates compassion and consideration for others, forming mutual trust and professional respect.
- To actively promote collaborative working to achieve best practice engagement across the entire project team.
- Builds and maintains effective networks both internally and externally to form mutually beneficial relationships whilst developing skills to manage expectations.
- To be self-driven with a willingness to learn, adopting a 'can do' mentality and work ethic.
- To operate with a 'one team' approach demonstrating flexible engagement with internal and external customers operating in collaboration with the project team.
- To adopt pragmatic / common sense approach demonstrating a sense of ownership at all times.
- To operate with consistent effort, overcoming obstacles in order to achieve a goal.
- To convey accurate information through effective communication, using the most appropriate methods and adapting to the audience, ensuring mutual understanding.
- To perform effectively by controlling emotions when exposed to difficult situations.
- Consistently works to a high standard and looks for ways to improve current working practices and processes for the benefit of customers and Berkeley Homes.
- Effectively manage the expectations of all customers both internally and externally, ensuring excellent customer service is provided.
- Attend Customer Experience meetings as and when required in order to acquire first-hand information and guidance from the build team.
- Liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure issues are proactively managed in order to prevent recurrence on future developments.
- To maintain all customer information, keeping records up to date on MyHome Plus and C360.
- To meet customers for site visits, in accordance with company Health & Safety regulations.
- As and when requested, manage and advise customers of their selections of purchaser extras and interior selections. Liaise with the construction team on these items.
- Investigate and arrange personalised handover gifts for purchasers alongside the Customer Relations Managers.
- Carry out 7 month inspections when requested and follow up on any works required to the property.
- Review, investigate and complete any issues which may arise from customer contact and communicate to all within an agreed timescale.
- To assist with the end of defects inspections with the Housing Association if required, and record any items which are discussed.
- To effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service at all times.
- To work as a participative member of the Customer Service team.
- To represent Berkeley Homes to the highest possible standards.
- Attend and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors as required.
- Experience in similar role
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Quality Conscious
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below