Sales Consultant (Mandarin Speaking)
Application Reference Number: 0181
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: North London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 11/12/2020
Job Purpose: To help customers identify and purchase a new home and ensure they receive an exemplar service through the process. Reporting to the Sales Team Leader and assisting the line manager in dealing with enquiries, managing customers expectations and demonstrating our KPIs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To maintain sales targets on the project in accordance with the business forecast and budget
- Deliver world class customer service measured through the Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 70+, with a target to strive for of 80+
- To ensure compliance with Sales Department processes, procedures and reporting
- Adhere to Group Health and Safety standards
- Act in accordance with company Culture and Values of 'Our Vision' commitment to be a World Class Business generating long-term value by creating successful, sustainable places where people aspire to live
- Qualifying enquiries and booking and confirming appointments within 5+ developments sites.
- Dealing and supporting agents, introducers to close deals, building and maintain relationships.
- Conduct viewings in the Sales & Marketing suites appropriate with agents and potential buyers from the International market
- Liaising with buyer, agencies and client solicitors to ensure deadlines are met and queries answered
- Assist the Sales and Marketing teams in the preparation of onsite events for Chinese and international markets
- Achieve and exceed profitable sales targets by excelling in selling skills, demonstrating high levels of essential knowledge to perform in the role, delivering exceptional service and behaviour to all customers.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times and with everyone you comes into contact with.
- Create and maintain rewarding relationships with all customers; face to face, on the phone, by email
- Provide exceptional customer service to all you come into contact with
- Proactively manage every customer so each customer is more than very satisfied with the service they receive
- Represent the brand to the highest professional standards of business at all times by setting and upholding the highest standards of presentation in all a customer sees, hears and feels
- Manage and check all documentation required to ensure consumer code compliance.
- To liaise with the project and customer service departments as required
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the developments.
- Experience of similar residential schemes or property industry is required.
- IT literate with using Microsoft office, Outlook, Excel.
- Comfortable with conducting virtual appointments for the development via Zoom and alterative applications.
- Mandarin ( and Cantonese ) Speaking
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Having the right attitude, transparency
- High degree of personal loyalty & integrity
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below