Assistant Marketing Manager
Application Reference Number: 0169
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Aldgate, London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 08/01/2021
Job Purpose: To assist and manage the implementation of various elements of the marketing mix, to generate enquiries for the sales team to convert to sales. This includes creation of branded assets including social, digital and print; strong emphasis on agency management (creative, PR, graphics etc), UK and overseas events and exhibitions, management and upkeep of the marketing suites, manage the process of interior design for show homes, creation of assets such as CGIs, models and interactive systems for sales use, social media content creation, internal communications, corporate presentations, occasionally undertaking market research and many other ad hoc duties.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Assist with the development and execution of marketing materials for the development to include; advertising creative, brochures, direct mail, online creative, awards submissions, newsletters, microsites and other ad-hoc collateral
- Assist with the delivery of marketing tools to aid the sales process including; development models, CGI imagery, interactive apartment finders and promotional videos
- Manage the logistics process ensuring timely delivery of marketing materials, including brochures, models and interactive systems, to venues in the UK and overseas for exhibitions and events
- Proactively seeks out opportunities to promote and publicise the development via marketing material and promotional campaigns, and submits recommendations to the Head of the team for review.
- Assist with the submission of industry awards, sourcing information, co-ordinating photography and progressing amendments
- Assist with briefing and delivering show apartments for all operations sites
- Management of the Berkeley website, property portals, and PPC Campaigns for each development.
- Contribute to the public relations strategy for the site ensuring the delivery of frequent, timely and positive media coverage across a variety of media platforms, ensuring key messages are aligned and stakeholders are informed.
- Assist with the production of reports relating to advertising effectiveness on a monthly basis
- Manage the speedy and accurate interpretation of architectural floor plans to align with the development brand
- Procure photographers for events, development shoots (lifestyle/views) and film shoots, managing the image databases in order to meet brand aspirations
- Media planning and placement for all sites (including press, radio and outdoor)
- Assist in the development of signage strategies, including directional signage, hoarding and site signage to ensure site presentation standards are met and drive customer enquiries
- Brand guardian and adviser, supporting staff and suppliers in implementing the Berkeley Homes brand protocols at all times
- General administration
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience preferably within the property field
- Experience in aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work logically, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Ability to effectively present information and produce reports
- Business-like and professional both in appearance and manner
- Thorough, critical and an excellent eye for detail
- Creative flair
- Excellent level of general computer literacy (in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project Management
Please note our standard working hours are 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below