Office Document Controller
Application Reference Number: 0164
Position Type: Permanent, Part Time
Application End Date: 04/12/2020
Job Purpose: Responsible for document control & admin on a multi-phased housing project.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure all team members are aware of administration processes, to ensure the office runs efficiently and smoothly.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority and Maintain and assist with expenses system.
- Assist in the set up project office and arrange IT equipment and furniture when necessary.
- Become our project Covid 19 champion and record all office attendees temperatures daily including visitors - new procedure
- Upload monthly meter readings onto CR360 and Create electronic and hard copy filing systems and maintain.
- Arrange access to all team members' diaries and monitor movements. Book meetings for staff members as requested and liaise with any external guests accordingly.
- Deal with any IT issues for internal Project Team and order all IT equipment as requested.
- Handle any mobile phone issues for Project Team and order handsets/accessories as required.
- Order PPE and ensure a log of all orders is maintained to cross reference with invoices.
- Order signage and raise other order requests forms needed.
- Ensure meeting rooms are prepared and kept in good order ready for the next meeting.
- Handle all telephone calls/messages in a timely and professional manner, action as necessary.
- Book couriers as requested using the correct supplier and ensure that a log of all jobs is kept for cross referencing with invoices.
- Produce and bind presentation documents as required.
- Assist in the preparation of purchase orders of preliminaries and small works.
- Ideally have excellent IT skills and experience in excel
- Experience in document management websites such as Viewpoint 4projectrs
- Eye to detail
- Previous involvement in construction or manufacturing
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Good Team Player
- Empathic communicator
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below