Sales and Marketing Administrator/ Progressor
Application Reference Number: 0154
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: West London
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 27/11/2020
Job Purpose: The Sales & Marketing administrator processes and manages all AML packs for every sale, sales and marketing invoices, updates all trackers for sales numbers, invoices, training etc. Updates monthly reports with sales figures, prepares documents required by the Director, books meeting rooms and assists sales team with admin related tasks.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Collating all documents for AML packs for FD to sign off prior to exchange
- Liaises with solicitors to progress sales from reservation to exchange.
- Liaising with Solicitors on extension requests, advanced payments received and any ad-hoc requirements.
- Assisting to putting together relevant comparable evidence and information packs and challenging any down valuations.
- Reporting to management on completions and information customer relations managers of any specific information required.
- Keeping an up to date risk register for all properties sold for reporting purposes.
- Coding/ Inputting all invoices onto a tracker form
- Invoices and tracking all fees paid across live sites
- Ensuring agents invoice for correct amount.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for sales and marketing director
- To produce a sales status pack for all development sites for the S&M director for board meetings.
- General day to day support; arrange diaries, book meetings and generally support the team in their day to day activities
- Brochure/ Sales Literature/ Model moves; distribute literature as required to overseas desks and all development sites. Couriers for models.
- Storage Management; oversee the storage facilities and inventory of stored items in UK and international
- Admin staff rotate lunchtime cover and if the receptionist is off sick or on holiday. Involves answering phones, greeting guests, making refreshments.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in conveyancing and administration
- Competent on word, excel and powerpoint.
- Enthusiastic about working in an organised, structured, efficient manner
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and drive to work to tight timescales.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Passion for corporate responsibility
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below