Application Reference Number: 0137
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Huntley Wharf, Reading
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 16/11/2020
Job Purpose: To help customers identify and purchase a new home and ensure they receive an exemplar service through the process. Reporting to the Project Sales Manager and assisting the PSM in dealing with enquiries, managing customers expectations and demonstrating our KPIs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To maintain sales targets on the project in accordance with the business forecast and budget
- Deliver world class customer service measured through the Net Promoter Score (NPS), the target for which is 75+
- To ensure compliance with Sales Department processes, procedures and reporting
- Adhere to Group Health and Safety standards
- Act in accordance with company Culture and Values of 'Our Vision' commitment to be a World Class Business generating long-term value by creating successful, sustainable places where people aspire to live
- Achieve and exceed profitable sales targets by excelling in selling skills, demonstrating high levels of essential knowledge to perform in the role, delivering exceptional service and behaviour to all customers.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism at all times and with everyone you comes into contact with
- Manage the sales office and all surrounding areas, show/view homes and all facilities for customers to the highest standard.
- Create and maintain rewarding relationships with all customers; face to face, on the phone, by email
- Provide exceptional customer service to all you come into contact with
- Proactively manage every customer so each customer is more than very satisfied with the service they receive
- Represent the brand to the highest professional standards of business at all times by setting and upholding the highest standards of presentation in all a customer sees, hears and feels
- Manage and check all documentation required to ensure consumer code compliance.
- To liaise with the project and customer service departments as required
- Proactively work to devise and suggest new marketing ideas to drive new lead generation for the development.
- Building and maintaining relationships with overseas teams and agents.
- Experience of similar residential schemes is preferred.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel. Experience with CRM systems is essential.
- Comfortable with conducting virtual appointments for the development via Zoom and alterative applications.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 9am until 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am until 5pm on Saturday & Sunday. The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days a week, with 1 weekend off per month.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below