Application Reference Number: 0128
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 30/10/2020
Job Purpose: The purpose of the role is to effectively co-ordinate the activity and resources required to deliver a development/section of a development on time and to budget by managing a safe, profitable, high quality site that consistently produces a quality of product that exceeds industry norms and customer expectation.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- The overall control and effective management of the development/section of a development
- Managing the day to day activities on site to focus on the successful completion of the development/section of a development
- Managing all activity to ensure the successful implementation of the build programme
- Maximising the performance of all site personnel and all outside contractors
- Managing positive purchaser relationships and promote the company's reputation in the public arena
- Ensuring best practice with regard to Health and Safety, sustainability and Fire prevention
- Proposing improvements in systems and procedures to the Construction Manager/Construction Director
- Ensuring the implementation, monitoring and compliance of the company's Quality Control procedures
- Maintaining accurate reporting and internal and external communication
- Deputising and representing the Line Manager when appropriate.
- Promoting the company's image and managing its reputation for providing the highest standards of health, safety and welfare of all staff and visitors
- Although an engineering background is of benefit, it is not a pre-requisite.
- Experience of similar residential schemes is preferred.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below