Customer Experience Lead
Application Reference Number: 0127
Function: Customer Service
Location: Royal Arsenal Riverside, Woolwich
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 23/10/2020
Job Purpose: You will be responsible for ensuring every customer has an exceptional experience from exchange of contract through to legal completion and including the independent customer survey in order to achieve a Net Promoter Score of 80. Provide a superior professional level of service and ensure customers' expectations, in accordance with sales collateral are met and exceeded where possible.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring we deliver an exceptional customer experience to every customer in order to achieve a Net Promoter Score of 80.
- Lead the Customer Relations Team and Customer Experience Executive
- Full contribution in terms of knowing the detail on our customers and current satisfaction level at the weekly build sales meeting
- Serve notice to complete when a home has been signed off and accepted by Customer Services.
- Managing the customer notice tracker
- Ensure customers are progressing with their financial arrangements to ensure Completions take place on time.
- Prepare for new developments/phases and acquaint self pre-launch by reviewing sales and other marketing collateral, plans and drawings to gain specification and product knowledge.
- Producing buying and living guides
- Producing digital customer newsletter.
- Meet customers on site when requested.
- Manage and implement purchasers requirements promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates of the satisfaction of the customer and company.
- Manage the customer section and options process and liaise with the construction and customer service teams.
- Liaise with Sales, Construction regarding purchaser queries to maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communications to the customer.
- Manage customers' expectations in respect of product specification, warranties and particularly beyond the construction process and how this may be influenced by factors beyond the control of Berkeley which may therefore affect the completion date.
- Communicate key construction stage and target completion advice to our customers.
- Provide assistance at occupation of the property and manage the process of hand over to ensure customer satisfaction of the event.
- Advise Customer Services of any issues with specific customers to ensure the smooth handover of the relationship with the customer.
- Undertake the 7 day and 4 week calls to ensure the customers are settling in and remain a Promoter of our brand.
- Provide feedback to Sales and Marketing, Technical, planning and construction on any customer comments or issues that arose that can be taken into account on future developments and create a competitive advantage.
- Experience of managing luxury 5* hotels, large luxury retail stores or luxury estates
- Professional customer service qualifications
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below