Project Quantity Surveyor
Application Reference Number: 0122
Location: Courtyard Gardens, Surrey
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 23/10/2020
Job Purpose: Working within a dynamic project specific commercial team, with large responsibility for procuring and managing internal fit out trade packages.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Implement procurement strategy aligned to contract programme
- Procurement of Contractors
- Contract Administration
- Management + payment of contractors, value engineering, updating business on cost / risk & scope, attend and guide consultant design development, development communication with other key stakeholders / departments.
- 4 Years working in Commercial/ Surveying (Preferably residential but not essential) with either a main contractor or developer background.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8.30am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below