Customer Services Manager
Application Reference Number: 0104
Function: Customer Services
Location: Beaufort Park, Hendon
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 12/10/2020
Job Purpose: To manage the Customer Service operation within an allocated geographical area, ensuring an efficient and responsive customer service through the 2 year warranty period.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Liaise and correspond with customer at commencement of sales procedure through to occupation.
- Liaise and correspond with the Sales Admin manager, Commercial, Technical and Contraction for purchaser extras and be responsible for processing those extras.
- Liaise and correspond with customer in relation to customer choices and be responsible for those choices.
- Keep up to date and well-presented customer files.
- Sales progression.
- Keep accurate log of all customer interaction.
- Prepare handover manuals for all properties in your portfolio, liaising with technical to ensure accuracy of information.
- Complete brochure compliance checks.
- Carry out site inspections prior to intended APC date using Fieldview.
- Carry out final inspection of properties with Construction Site Manager using Fieldview.
- To arrange Pre Occupations and Handover appointment with customers and ensure completion of any matters which may arise from meetings. All to be documented on Fieldview.
- Liaise with Construction Manager / Sub Contractors to ensure any snagging items identified in pre occupation or handover meetings are dealt with promptly.
- Inspect post completion maintenance defects reported by customers in portfolio and arrange attendance by the appropriate contractors during the 2 year warranty period ensuring that customers are kept fully updated during the repair process.
- Regularly attend estate walks.
- To develop and maintain positive interaction within your team to ensure all information is pro-actively and accurately reported to Customer.
- Complete weekly Stock Plot checks.
- Where applicable, responsible for obtaining RAMS for review of works to take place by contractors liaising with the Health and Safety & Construction team.
- Ensure there is active use of My Home Plus with all customers continually achieving an 80% sign up rate.
- Report and document defect trends to be circulated to respective site team monthly for review.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Good Team Player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below