Application Reference Number: 0103
Function: Sales and Marketing
Location: Royal Arsenal Riverside
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 02/10/2020
Job Purpose: As the Divisional Sales Progressor, you will be responsible for progressing sales from the point of reservation through to exchange of contracts within the agreed timescales whilst maintaining an exceptional customer experience.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Direct responsibility for progressing every sale within Berkeley East Thames from Reservation through to exchange within the agreed timeframe.
- When required, may need to assist with progression from exchange of contracts and legal completion.
- Maintain close contact with the sales and customer relations teams to ensure all are aware of progress.
- Liaison with the customer, mortgage broker, solicitors, (ours and the customers) selling agent if applicable and overseas office if applicable.
- Attend and report on all live sales at the weekly sales progression meeting
- Achieve and exceed set targets
- Review and process Anti Money Laundering Information
- Implement Berkeley Group's continuous drive for excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Deal with a varied customer base in a friendly, polite and professional manner
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends included)
- Experience using cr360 programme
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Commercial acumen with a resilient nature
- Target driven with good negotiation skills
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Good listening and verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate computer literacy
- Good time management skills
- Positive and confident attitude
- Good track record and confident selling high value premium apartments off plan
- Confident dealing with HNWIs and International buyers
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below