Application Reference Number: 0100
Function: Sales and Marketing
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 25/09/2020
Job Purpose: To help customers identify and purchase a new home and ensure they receive an exemplar service through the process. Reporting to the Project Sales Manager and assisting the PSM in dealing with enquiries, managing customers expectations and demonstrating our KPIs
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Management and reporting of new enquiries. Taking telephone enquiries, answering website enquiries, registering new applicants and sending property details/emails/letters.
- Negotiating with clients and management of the sales process. Overcome any objections raised in the course of the sale and deal with the customer in a friendly, polite and professional manner.
- Implement the Berkeley Groups continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by managing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations
- Following up with existing customers and managing a client database. Working as a team to convert into sales.
- Maintaining sales areas and good order in the office
- Conducting viewings with potential purchasers, and the presentation of showhomes, floorplans, developments etc.
- Personal responsibility for building your knowledge in the industry, local/surrounding areas to the development, basic understanding of financial market relating to property.
- Market analysis and research
- Preparing all paperwork relating to sales reservations
- Working 5 out of 7 days (weekends and bank holidays included)
- Experience of similar residential schemes is preferred.
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below