Customer Relations Manager
Application Reference Number: 0086
Function: Customer Relations
Location: Highcroft, Wallingford
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 23/10/2020
Job Purpose: Provide a customer relations and PR function communicating directly with and managing the customer from exchange to legal completion. Provide a superior level of service, support and guidance to the customer. Ensure customer's expectations, in accordance with sales materials, are delivered and company's interests and reputation are maintained and enhanced.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Prepare and collate information for the customer on new developments allocated.
- After exchange, hold primary responsibility for customer communication regarding the buying process, through to completion, including new apartment demonstrations and key handovers on completion.
- Meet customers on site, at their request, to inspect the properties prior to handover and in accordance with company health and safety regulations.
- Manage customers' expectations in respect of product, specification, warranties and particularly the construction process.
- Implement customers' requirements promptly and efficiently and deliver timely, reliable information and updates to the satisfaction of the customer and the company, including key construction stage and target completion advice.
- Manage and advise customers in the selection of purchaser extras, where applicable. Liaise with Site Surveyor, Product Manager and Construction over customers extras.
- Liaise with Head of Customer Service, Site Managers and Construction Managers regarding customer queries and to co-ordinate and maintain consistency, reliability and efficiency of communications to the customer.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively forward plan through anticipating possible demands and outcomes of a particular task or situation and planning/ prioritising appropriately to mitigate issues
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised & proactive
- Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships
- Skilled at setting expectations and consistently delivering to the quality standard promised
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below