Customer Services Manager
Application Reference Number: 0068
Function: Customer Service
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 23/10/2020
Job Purpose: To manage the Customer Service operation within an allocated geographical area, ensuring an efficient and responsive customer service through the 2 year warranty period and beyond in accordance with the commitments to exceptional service of Vision2020.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To report to and support the Head of Customer Service.
- Liaise and correspond with customer at property handover, through warranty period and beyond.
- Receive and update customer database of information in respect of legal status of customer and ensure all records are entirely accurate.
- Produce weekly report to Head of Customer Services on status of all customers within the department.
- Arrange pre-occupation and handover appointment with customers and ensure completion of any matters which may arise from pre-occupation / handover meetings.
- Carry out formal inspections to properties at Anticipated Practical Completion.
- Liaise with Warranty Manager for any works by sub-contractors and maintenance staff to properties within your portfolio.
- Review, investigate and execute issues arising from customer contact, maintaining proper records and communication to all stakeholders within an agreed timescale.
- To effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service
- To work as a participative member of the Customer Service Team
- To actively focus on self-development and the improvement of Customer Service Customer management skills
- To represent Berkeley homes to the highest possible standards of business
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Has a clear focus on exceptional customer service
- Calm, credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Good Team Player
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service•Well-presented and business like
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below