Customer Relations Manager
Application Reference Number: 0051
Function: Customer Relations
Location: West End Gate, Marylebone
Position Type: Permanent
Application End Date: 21/08/2020
Job Purpose: To offer exceptional customer service between the period of exchange and legal completion. Ensuring support and guidance is given to customers at all times so that expectations are exceeded and all customers remain promoters of the Berkeley brand.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Providing formal communication to customers throughout the development journey via written letters, phone conversations, video updates and emails.
- Wearing uniform whilst working on site.
- Ensuring we communicate with every customer at least once every 6 weeks (can be informal, message, email or call), with formal correspondence once every 2/3 months at a minimum.
- Adding personal touches to the service where possible.
- Ensuring MyHomePlus is kept up to date and is actively used by customers
- Co-ordinating all customer requirements and enquiries via the customer or their appointed third party agent.
- Conducting site visits and development tours on an appointment only basis. Organising Open Days for customers to view their apartments as it is nearing completion.
- Managing the customer choice selection process. Ensuring forms are submitted to site prior to cut-off date and default selections submitted to sales for unsold units.
- Working with the site teams to investigate and implement purchaser extras and upgrades. Managing meetings between the inter-departmental site teams to ensure the upgrades are being executed.
- Collating customer intelligence for the business in anticipation of legal completion.
- Arranging and sourcing personalised completion gifts in line with the agreed budget.
- Reporting on any financial risks in the lead up to legal completion.
- Completing and submitting MPR reports every month & attending key meetings when required.
- Arranging and conducting key handover appointments alongside the Customer Service Team
- Experience working in a comparable, customer-facing role *High end property desirable
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively forward plan through anticipating possible demands and outcomes of a particular task or situation and planning/ prioritising appropriately to mitigate issues
- Highly organised and process-driven
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised & proactive
- Excellent at establishing and maintaining relationships
- Skilled at setting expectations and consistently delivering to the quality standard promised
Please note our standard working hours are 8am until 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Our Culture & Values
Build trust by being open, clear and credible
Take pride in what we do and the impact we make
Work together, empower people and value their contribution
Find individual solutions for every site and situation
Deliver the best through attention to detail in everything we do
Here at the Berkeley Group we proactively appoint trusted suppliers when we require support from Recruitment Companies. The Berkeley Group does not accept unsolicited CVs from recruiters or employment agencies without consent.
Please fill in details below