Berkeley are looking to recruit around 12 Sales Consultants for each intake of the Academy.
On joining the Berkeley Sales Academy you will be provided with 8 weeks intensive training which will cover the following areas:
- Sales Training - enabling you to develop sales techniques and demonstrate our product
- Introduction to Berkeley - providing you with knowledge of who we are, what we do, how we do it and most importantly how and why we stand out from our competitors
- Introduction to Housebuilding - providing you with a basic knowledge of what is involved in building homes from purchasing land, receiving planning permission through to the different stages of construction and build
- The Buying Process - enabling you to understand what is involved in the reservation and purchase of a new Berkeley home, covering all aspects from legal requirements through, progressing sales and finishing with how we look after purchasers once they have bought from us
- Health & Safety, Sustainability and Our Vision - providing you with an understanding of our policies and commitments in these areas
- Sales Administration - covering our internal systems for maintaining customer contact and communication
- Site Visits - enabling you to understand and appreciate first hand how sites are constructed, the mix of uses they encompass and the Sales & Marketing Suites from which we demonstrate and sell to our potential purchasers
The training will mix theory based learning with onsite practical experience to give you the best possible start to your sales career with Berkeley.
Applications for the September 2017 Sales Academy ends Friday 23rd June. Click here to apply.