Berkeley are looking to recruit around 10 Customer Service Academy Trainees for our next intake in April 2017.
On joining the Berkeley Customer Services Academy you will be provided with 7 weeks intensive training which will cover the following areas:
- Customer Service Training - building upon your existing techniques we will develop your ability to manage customers through the buying process and deal with any issues that may arise during this time efficiently and effectively.
- Introduction to Berkeley - providing you with knowledge of who we are, what we do, how we do it and most importantly how and why we stand out from our competitors
- Introduction to Housebuilding - providing you with a basic knowledge of what is involved in building homes from purchasing land, receiving planning permission through to the different stages of construction and build
- The Buying Process - enabling you to understand what is involved in the reservation and purchase of a new Berkeley home, covering all aspects from legal requirements through, progressing sales, updating customers, assisting them with choosing the finishes for their new home and finishing with how we handover homes to customers and look after purchasers once they have bought from us
- Health & Safety, Sustainability and our business vision - providing you with an understanding of our policies and commitments in these areas
- Customer Service Administration - covering our internal systems for maintaining customer contact and communication, understanding how the Customer Service departments operate (including key meetings, timeframes and internal protocol) and other departments/companies involved within the process - sales teams, management companies etc
- Site Visits - enabling you to understand and appreciate first hand how sites are constructed, the mix of uses they encompass and the Sales & Marketing Suites from which we demonstrate and sell to our potential purchasers
- Customer Interaction - providing you with the foundations for how and when you will interact with customers, from customer options, through to demonstrating and handing over a property.
- Legal & Financial training - To ensure that you are aware of all aspects a customer needs to prepare for before they take occupation of their new home.
The Academy training will combine 'classroom' based learning with onsite practical work experience to give you the best possible start to your career with Berkeley.