Kew Bridge West is superbly located to enjoy a true "London village" lifestyle with a traditional cricket green just minutes away in Kew Village yet with one of London's most stylish shopping malls also within easy reach.
From Kew Bridge West there is an extensive choice of restaurants and bars from fine dining restaurants to traditional English pubs.
Entertainment on offer includes specialist museums, theatrical performances, traditional fetes and fairs and iconic sporting venues.
- Walking distance to Chiswick & Kew Village
- 7km to Westfield
- Wide selection of local bars and pubs
- Choice of a variety of restaurants
- Adjacent to the Steam Museum
Kew Bridge West combines convenience with accessibility. Kew Bridge Station is just a few minutes walk away and provides frequent and direct services to London.
The nearest tube stations are Kew Gardens or Gunnersbury, both are on the District Line providing convenient interchanges with the Circle, Central, Piccadilly, Northern, Bakerloo and Metropolitan Lines.
Heathrow Airport can be accessed by road on the M4 which is less than 1km drive and provides links to M25, M1, A1 and M3.
- A 300m walk to Kew Bridge Rail Station
- 30 minute journey to London Waterloo
- Tube access at Kew Gardens & Gunnersbury
- Plentiful bus services
- Less than 1km to M4