Whether you are shopping for luxury brands or following cultural events, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea offers a wealth of choice. Some of London's most famous stores and shopping streets are to be found nearby: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Sloane Street, Kensington Church Street. Cultural and Royal connections are evident in Kensington Palace, the Royal Albert Hall and the Victoria and Albert Museum. Kensington has a generous share of open space too.
- Buckingham Palace - 3.1 miles
- National History Museum - 1.5 miles
- National Gallery - 3.8 miles
- Royal Albert Hall - 1.4 miles
- Victoria and Albert Museum - 1.6 miles
- Kensington Palace - 1 mile
The central London location of 375 Kensington High Street means that many of the capital's most highly regarded private schools, colleges and universities can be reached easily by car or public transport.
- Ashbourne College - 0.9 miles
- Chelsea Independent College - 1.8 miles
- St Paul's Girls' School - 0.6 miles
- Imperial College London - 1.8 miles
- Kings College London - 4.5 miles
- London School of Economics - 4.6 miles
If you travel overseas regularly or simply want to establish a base in London, 375 Kensington High Street is the ideal address. From High Street Kensington Underground station you are three stops from Knightsbridge, five from Bond Street, and perfectly connected to everywhere else in the world. There are convenient Underground and road links to Heathrow, Gatwick, City Airport and St Pancras International station for the Eurostar.
- St Pancras International - 22 minutes
- Heathrow airport - 44 minutes
- Stansted airport - 52 minutes
- London City airport - 42 minutes