Surrounded by pockets of parkland, Hurlingham Gate is well served by local amenities in nearby Parsons Green, while there is a wealth of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants on the New King's Road and the Fulham Road beyond.
Fulham Palace, Bishop's Park and Chelsea Harbour are popular river attractions within easy reach. The River Thames is a short walk away, from where London's many landmarks are effortlessly accessible.
- Easy reach of Parsons Green
- Half a mile to New Kings Road
- Surrounded by pockets of parkland
- The River Thames is a short walk away
- Adjacent to the Hurlingham Club
There is a wide choice of both private and state schools in the Parsons Green area, including l'Ecole Marie d'Orliac and Thomas's Fulham for children aged 4-11, Hurlingham & Chelsea School for children aged 11-16, the London Oratory School for boys aged 7-18 and Lady Margaret School for girls aged 11-18. Younger children can attend one of a selection of preparatory and pre-preparatory schools. Leading London universities are easily accessible from Hurlingham Gate.
- L'Ecole Marie d'Orliac, Children 4-11
- Thomas's School Fulham, Children 4-11
- Hurlingham & Chelsea School, Children 11-16
- London Oratory School, Boys 7-18
- Lady Margaret School, Girls 11-18
- Large selection of preparatory schools
Hurlingham Gate's excellent location and transport links provide fast access to businesses, shops, entertainment and international travel.
Parsons Green, Putney Bridge and Imperial Wharf are all less than 1 mile away. There are excellent bus services on the doorstop and Chelsea Pier is within easy reach for river bus services. The nearby A4 gives fast access out of the city, towards Heathrow Airport, the M25 and the motorway network.
- 0.8 miles to Parsons Green Station
- 0.9 miles to Putney Bridge Station
- 1 mile to Imperial Wharf Station
- 4 miles to Victoria
- 14 miles to London City Airport