From parks, pubs and restaurants, golf courses, gyms and tennis courts and a mix of local shops, you will find everything you need just outside your door, learning to discover a community bursting with life. A superb array of leisure and sporting centres including David Lloyd and LA Fitness are a short distance away. Fantastic local shopping facilities are within easy reach and Brent Cross Shopping Centre is also located nearby offering stylish stores including Fenwick and John Lewis.
- Vue Cinemas - 4 minute drive
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre - 11 minute drive
- North Middlesex Golf Club - 2 minute drive
- Arts Depot - 2 minute drive
- Alexandra Palace - 11 minute drive
- David Lloyd Finchley - 4 minute drive
Finchley boasts a number of sought after schools which can all be found within the surrounding area of our development, including The Henrietta Barnett School for Girls, Sacks Morasha Jewish Primary School and Finchley Catholic High School.
- Henrietta Barnett School - 10 minute drive
- Christ's College Finchley - 10 minute drive
- Hasmonean High School & Primary School - 11 minute drive
- Sacks Morasha Jewish School - 4 minute drive
- Finchley Catholic School - 1 minute drive
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 3 minute drive
- The Compton School - 5 minute drive
Take advantage of the perfect transport links that Imperial Square has to offer. Located under a mile away, Woodside Park station will give you easy access to the Northern Line tube service. Also close by is New Southgate, an overground station connecting to the city. This development is also conveniently located close to the North Circular offering easy access to the A1, M1 and M25. For international transportation both St. Pancras and Heathrow are less than 45 minutes away.
- Woodside Park - 11 minute walk
- Totteridge & Whetstone - 15 minute walk
- New Southgate - 8 minute drive
- Luton Airport - 35 minute drive
- St. Pancras International - 40 minute tube
- Heathrow - 35 minute drive