The City of London is a mere Square Mile of medieval streets and astonishing new buildings, and is home to pre-eminent financial, insurance and legal businesses whilst boasting a wealth of culture. The Barbican Centre, Europe's leading cultural venue, is just around the corner from Roman House as well as St Paul's Cathedral, one of the countries most beautiful and important churches. Roman House has many vibrant bars, the finest dining and fantastic shopping right on its doorstep.
- The Barbican Centre (0.1 miles)
- Guildhall, London (0.1 miles)
- St Paul's Cathedral (0.6 miles)
- Museum of London (0.2 miles)
- The Tower of London (1.1 miles)
- The Bank of England Museum (0.5 miles)
The City of London is home to some of the world's most prestigious universities where the Imperial College London, University College London and London School of Economics are in the top 50 universities in the world league table. The proximity of Roman House to these makes it a natural choice for investors who have children looking to study in the capital. Families with younger children will also find some excellent primary and secondary schools within very easy reach.
- City of London School for Girls (0.1 miles)
- Guildhall School of Music and Drama (0.3 miles)
- City of London School for Boys (0.7 miles)
- London Metropolitan University (0.2 miles)
- City University London (0.8 miles)
- London School of Economics (1.3 miles)
With a home in the City of London, the whole world is within easy reach. You can be anywhere within the Square Mile in minutes. Moorgate gives access to London Underground and with London's Crossrail high speed link coming soon, connections to Stratford City, the West End and Heathrow will be faster still. London's main international airports can all be reached in under an hour. The Eurostar terminal is only ten minutes away by Tube, putting Paris or Brussels just over two hours away.
- Moorgate Tube Station (0.2 miles)
- Barbican Tube Station (0.4 miles)
- St Pauls Tube Station (0.4 miles)
- Bank Tube Station (0.5 miles)
- Liverpool Street Station (0.5 miles)
- London City Airport (6.8 miles)